- The Embassy
- Going to France / Visas
- France in Singapore
- Bilateral Relations
- Trading with France
- Investing in France
- Useful links
France-Singapore : Meeting of foreign ministers.
On the sidelines of the 8th Meeting of ASEM at Hamburg, Germany, Mr. Bernard Kouchner, French Foreign and European Affairs Minister, held a meeting on the 29th of May 2007 with Mr. George YEO, Singapore’s Foreign Minister.
- Photo: F. de la Mure /MAE
It is the first time since the French presidential election and the formation of a new government in France in May that the two countries have met at the ministerial level.
Dernière modification : 29/05/2007top of the page
Also in this section
- Claude Cohen-Tannoudji in Singapore
- The Ambassador awards the Order of Academic Palms to French chemist François Mathey
- Conference by Eberhard Kienle at the French Embassy : “The Islamic State : Unprecedented Challenge or déjà Vu ? ”
- Presence of the Ambassador at an Inter-religious organization (IRO) event
- A series of conferences by Eberhard Kienle on the Middle-East