- The Embassy
- Going to France / Visas
- France in Singapore
- Bilateral Relations
- Trading with France
- Investing in France
- Useful links
French gypsy-rock band Les Yeux Noirs in Singapore this week
Founded by two brothers, Eric and Olivier Slabiak, both violinists, the group has cruised through the numerous concerts, festivals, cafés and cabarets all over the world where they perform a music blend of Eastern Europe and rock sounds. Their name, Les Yeux Noirs (Dark Eyes), is taken from a 19th century song made popular by Django Reinhardt among many others.
Brought here by the Alliance Française de Singapour, they will stage their concert at the AF Auditorium on April 12 at 8pm.
To purchase tickets: www.sistic.com
Dernière modification : 10/04/2012top of the page
Also in this section
- Fight against climate imbalance : Laurent Fabius at the 20th climate conference
- The fifth edition of France Singapore Innovation Days
- Rendezvous with French Cinema is back with an...
- France has not lost its charm
- A successful first DCI-Ubifrance forum in Singapore on the management of major events