- The Embassy
- Going to France / Visas
- France in Singapore
- Bilateral Relations
- Trading with France
- Investing in France
- Useful links
Home > Michael Koh, the CEO of the National Heritage Board has been awarded the " (...)
Michael Koh, the CEO of the National Heritage Board has been awarded the " Officier dans l’ordre des Arts et Lettres "
On Tuesday 18th April, Mr. Olivier Caron, the Ambassador of France to Singapore, in the name of the Minister for Culture and Communication in France, has awarded to Mr. Michael Koh, CEO of the National Heritage Board, the distinguished badge of "Officier dans l’ordre des Arts et Lettres". The Minister for Culture, Dr Yaacob Ibrahim (Photo I) and numerous other guests from the Singapore cultural scene have attended the reception at the France Résidence to congratulate Mr. Koh on this prestigious award.
Photo I. Mr Michael Koh, Dr Yaacob Ibrahim and Mr Olivier Caron, Ambassador of France to Singapore
Dernière modification : 18/04/2012top of the page
Also in this section
- Fight against climate imbalance : Laurent Fabius at the 20th climate conference
- The fifth edition of France Singapore Innovation Days
- Rendezvous with French Cinema is back with an...
- France has not lost its charm
- A successful first DCI-Ubifrance forum in Singapore on the management of major events